Are you not getting lights or any power on your VP210 or VP215? Fortunately, this can be resolved in most instances by replacing the fuse in your machine. Occasionally, a fuse will blow, and it is a simple process to replace it. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Spare fuse (15 amp,
- Vacmaster® part #979209)
1. Unplug the unit from the power outlet and, with the back of the machine facing you, remove the power cord from the machine.
2. The fuse holder is located directly under the power cord receptacle. There is a drawing of a fuse on the cover.
3. Using a flat head screwdriver, pop out the fuse holder from the plug receptacle.
4. Locate the spare fuse and push it out from its holder with a screwdriver. Locate and remove the blown fuse from its holder and discard. Replace the blown fuse with the spare fuse.
5. Push the fuse holder back into the plug receptacle and replace the power cord. Your machine should now have power restored once turned on.
*If you need to purchase additional fuses, you can use any 15 amp fuse as long as it is the same size as the one you remove however, Vacmaster® recommends purchasing stock fuses.